4th annual CASSEGA Grand Slam hosted by COre credit union
On March 5, 2022, golfers will tee-up for more than just a round of golf. Their round of golf will benefit abused and neglected children in Bulloch, Effingham, Jenkins and Screven Counties. The 4th Annual CASSEGA (Child Advocacy Services SEGA, Inc) Grand Slam hosted by CORE Credit Union will benefit Ogeechee Visitation Centers and CASA Ogeechee. Sign-up today to
4tTH ANNUAL CASSEGA GRAND SLAM SCHEDULE:
March 5, 2022: Georgia Southern Golf Course
8:30 a.m. Registration Opens
9:15 a.m. Welcome & Rules
9:30 a.m. Shotgun Start – Scramble Format
Approx. 1:00 p.m. Lunch is served
Prizes for Top 2 Teams
Closet to the Pin
• $100 per player or $400 for a team of 4
• $10 Each or 3 for $20 (Max of 3)
• Click on Player Registration below and complete the fields and click add to cart.
• You may add Mulligans by clicking them in the “You May Also Like” section.
• Complete online payment through PayPal
• Other Payment methods include Check, Cash, Venmo, and CashApp. Please request a paper registration form and indicate. Instructions listed above.